Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I have just updated my code to use the latest 'USBVC001' App (1.0.10) instead of an older version (1.0.2). This App calls the 'NVIC_SCU001' App.
However, I get the following build error....

../Dave/Generated/src/NVIC_SCU001/NVIC_SCU001.c: In function 'SCU_0_IRQHandler':
../Dave/Generated/src/NVIC_SCU001/NVIC_SCU001.c:262:17: error: 'NVIC_SCU001_OSCSITRIM' undeclared (first use in this function)
../Dave/Generated/src/NVIC_SCU001/NVIC_SCU001.c:262:17: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears inmake: *** [Dave/Generated/src/NVIC_SCU001/NVIC_SCU001.o] Error 1

I have checked the file "../Dave/Generated/src/NVIC_SCU001/NVIC_SCU001.c" and found it to be an old version (Nov 20, 2011) instead of version (Jan 21 2013) as used in the latest "USBVC001_VCOMSerial_Example1".

The 'S/W App Connectivity View' shows the 'NVIC_SCU001' App to be version 1.0.12 in both my code and the 'USBVC001_VCOMSerial_Example1'.

I have re-generated the code and tried 'Clean project', 'Build All' but still get the error.

Is there a method for ensuring the source code for all App's is re-created using the latest version ?

Thank you for any help
Best regards
Aaron

0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
I found a work around for upgrading to a newer version App but I suspect there is a better way. This is what I did...

1) Delete original App
2) 'Generate Code'.
3) Add latest version of same App
4) 'Generate Code'
0 Likes