What is the minimum HI/LI ON pulse requirement for IR2181S?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User17583
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

I am using IR21814S for LLC gate driver, and I need to limit the minimum duty of PWM signal. Could you help address the minimum HI/LI on pulse requirement for IR21814S? Thank you.
0 Likes
1 Solution

HI,

For minimum pulse requirement, you can refer to drive input filter operating frequency which you convert to time will give you minimum pulse width which could be passed from input to output.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Srivatsa
First comment on blog 10 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

We recommend using the 2ED21814 for LLC gate drive applications. Pls write to me at srivatsa.raghunath@infineon.com and I will share the preliminary datasheet of the
2ED21814 along with its timing information.

Thanks and regards,

Srivatsa
0 Likes
User17583
Level 1
Level 1
Thank you for the support. Actually I can not change the device due to project schedule. I do need to know the minimum HI/LI ON pulse requirement for IR2181S, since I need to limit the duty in the software. Could you help check this parameter for me? Thank you!
0 Likes

HI,

For minimum pulse requirement, you can refer to drive input filter operating frequency which you convert to time will give you minimum pulse width which could be passed from input to output.

BR,

AZIZ HASSAN

0 Likes