Generating different 8 signal using GTM which are synchronous with each other

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User14049
Level 3
Level 3
I want to generating different 8 signal using GTM on different port of aurix which are synchronous with each other, any help appreciated in advance.

Thanks
0 Likes
4 Replies
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
Can you be a little clearer about what you need?

Do you need 8 different output pins, or 8 different output *ports* (e.g., P8, P11, etc.)?

Do you need 8 TOM outputs with different frequencies? Different duty cycles? Center-aligned motor control?

In general, you can start TOMs 0 to 7 at the same time with a single write to TOM0_TGC0_ENDIS_CTRL.
0 Likes
User14049
Level 3
Level 3
I want different pins should generate different frequency and duty cycle which must have space between them in time domain from each other with minimum 20 msec
0 Likes
NeMa_4793301
Level 6
Level 6
10 likes received 10 solutions authored 5 solutions authored
KDN wrote:
synchronous with each other
different frequency and duty cycle which must have space between them in time domain from each other with minimum 20 msec

Sorry, I'm not following you here - how can you have outputs be both synchronous and have a different duty cycle and frequency with 20 ms spacing? A picture might help.
0 Likes
User14049
Level 3
Level 3
Sorry I was wrong. If first channel have frequency of 1Hz and it's ON time is 1 msec than second channel have same frequency and ON time May be 2 msec, but 3 and 4 channels may have frequency 0.1 Hz and duty cycle 20% and all channel should be synchronous with 1 channel.
0 Likes