Tasking and iLLD

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User380
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!
Hello ,

I'm trying to include iLLD library for AURIX on Tasking ( versione 6.3r1 ) , from this version the "tasking software platform" is discontinued .....
so , how to do this process now ? Anyone can help me with this problem ( that I think is very very common ) ?

Thanks
0 Likes
3 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
I would suggest to use the bifaces interface and change the configuration to point to the Tasking toolchain you are using. There are base projects for each device series which you can import into your workspace. Then rename it and make sure you can build without errors so this can be used as your starting point. Then for the specific iLLDs you need to look at the demo code and include what you wish.
0 Likes
User380
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!
Thanks ,

I already do it but there are 2 problems :

1) Using Tasking 6.3r1 ( last version ) return errors on linker
2) Tasking IDE have something very usefull ( Pin Mapper for example ) that We would not miss

My main problem is that to include many and many path with header inclusion is not so smart .

Any other way to do it from inside Tasking ?
0 Likes
User380
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!
Solved ,
This Tasking document explain it in details :

https://resources.tasking.com/tasking-whitepapers/how-to-build-your-illd-application-with-tasking-vx...

I hope this can help someone other too .
0 Likes