AURIX TC2X7 Development Board programming

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User17113
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

I recently got the application kit for TC2X7 TFT and I have been playing around with it to get familiar with the controller and the ecplise environment. I was able to run the example project for LCD demo. I also executed few programs in the project to toggle the LEDs and they all work perfectly. (I could build and debug the code without an issue)
I created a new project in eclipse and copied all the .h and .c files from the existing example project (LCD Demo) and tried to execute it. I could build the project successfully and flash the program, however the LCD remained blank the code would not execute. I tried debugging the code which would exit in the middle. I have not been able to find a explanation or a solution for this.
I would like to understand whats doing on and what can be done to fix this.

Thank you

Suvrat
0 Likes
5 Replies
User19360
Level 1
Level 1
Hi, where did you find the LCD Demo ? I tried looking on myInfineon but i didn't find anything. Thank You
0 Likes
MoD
Employee
Employee
50 likes received 500 replies posted 100 solutions authored
You can find it on myicp.infineon.com
0 Likes
User19360
Level 1
Level 1
4192.attach

Thank you, but I already searched there and I didn't find it. I am attaching a print screen of my folders on myicp.infineon.com/. maybe I don't have access to that folder
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
suvrat wrote:
Hi,

I recently got the application kit for TC2X7 TFT and I have been playing around with it to get familiar with the controller and the ecplise environment. I was able to run the example project for LCD demo. I also executed few programs in the project to toggle the LEDs and they all work perfectly. (I could build and debug the code without an issue)
I created a new project in eclipse and copied all the .h and .c files from the existing example project (LCD Demo) and tried to execute it. I could build the project successfully and flash the program, however the LCD remained blank the code would not execute. I tried debugging the code which would exit in the middle. I have not been able to find a explanation or a solution for this.
I would like to understand whats doing on and what can be done to fix this.

Thank you

Suvrat

Hello Suvrat,

To get familiar with the microcontroller, you can find a set of 60 unique code examples providing a guide on how to use and configure the peripherals of AURIX™ TC2xx devices through the Infineon Low Level Drivers (iLLDs) here: AURIX™ Code Examples.
They all come with a dedicated tutorial, that can can be found here: AURIX™ Trainings.

All the code examples can be directly imported into the AURIX™ Development Studio with the tool File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", selecting "Infineon Code Examples Repository".

Most of the examples are developed for the TC297 device, but they can be easily ported to the device you are using (if different).
To port the example, first verify that your device supports the module you want to use. Then, you can create a new project for the device that you have and copy-paste the GitHub example's files inside, together with the needed instructions on the Cpu0_Main files. This ensures that in the new project you have everything correctly configured for your device (all the iLLDs, the linker files, etc.).
After that, check if in your board/device the pinouts are different and modify the example accordingly.

Hope this helps,
teoBits
0 Likes