infineon4engi@twitter infineon@linkedin infineon4engineers infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

Banner_Aurix_Competition Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Safety_Products ShieldBuddy TC275 Banner_AURIX_OnzerOS Banner_AURIX_DevelopmentStudio

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AURIX TC2X7 Development Board programming

New Member New Member suvrat is on a distinguished road

AURIX TC2X7 Development Board programming

Hi,

I recently got the application kit for TC2X7 TFT and I have been playing around with it to get familiar with the controller and the ecplise environment. I was able to run the example project for LCD demo. I also executed few programs in the project to toggle the LEDs and they all work perfectly. (I could build and debug the code without an issue)
    I created a new project in eclipse and copied all the .h and .c files from the existing example project (LCD Demo) and tried to execute it. I could build the project successfully and flash the program, however the LCD remained blank the code would not execute. I tried debugging the code which would exit in the middle. I have not been able to find a explanation or a solution for this.
    I would like to understand whats doing on and what can be done to fix this.

Thank you

Suvrat

Beginner Beginner daner is on a distinguished road

LCD demo

Hi, where did you find the LCD Demo ? I tried looking on myInfineon but i didn't find anything. Thank You

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    MoD is on a distinguished road
    You can find it on myicp.infineon.com
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Beginner Beginner daner is on a distinguished road

LCD demo

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-04-15 111557.png
Views:	3
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	4633

Thank you, but I already searched there and I didn't find it. I am attaching a print screen of my folders on myicp.infineon.com/. maybe I don't have access to that folder

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    teoBits is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by suvrat View Post
    Hi,

I recently got the application kit for TC2X7 TFT and I have been playing around with it to get familiar with the controller and the ecplise environment. I was able to run the example project for LCD demo. I also executed few programs in the project to toggle the LEDs and they all work perfectly. (I could build and debug the code without an issue)
    I created a new project in eclipse and copied all the .h and .c files from the existing example project (LCD Demo) and tried to execute it. I could build the project successfully and flash the program, however the LCD remained blank the code would not execute. I tried debugging the code which would exit in the middle. I have not been able to find a explanation or a solution for this.
    I would like to understand whats doing on and what can be done to fix this.

Thank you

Suvrat
    Hello Suvrat,

To get familiar with the microcontroller, you can find a set of 60 unique code examples providing a guide on how to use and configure the peripherals of AURIX™ TC2xx devices through the Infineon Low Level Drivers (iLLDs) here: AURIX™ Code Examples.
    They all come with a dedicated tutorial, that can can be found here: AURIX™ Trainings.

All the code examples can be directly imported into the AURIX™ Development Studio with the tool File >> Import... >> Infineon >> "AURIX Development Studio Project", selecting "Infineon Code Examples Repository".

Most of the examples are developed for the TC297 device, but they can be easily ported to the device you are using (if different).
    To port the example, first verify that your device supports the module you want to use. Then, you can create a new project for the device that you have and copy-paste the GitHub example's files inside, together with the needed instructions on the Cpu0_Main files. This ensures that in the new project you have everything correctly configured for your device (all the iLLDs, the linker files, etc.).
    After that, check if in your board/device the pinouts are different and modify the example accordingly.

Hope this helps,
    teoBits
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

+ Reply to Thread