How to modify the function order in DAVE_Init(void)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User14952
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!
Hello.

I would like to modifiy the initialization order of the different apps of my application. I have more than 100 apps in my design and re-starting the design to modifiy functions order
inside DAVE_init(), would take me too many time. I can do it manualy, however any time I click in "Generate Code", the function DAVE_Init(), would be rewritted by DAVE and
I will lose the manual modificartions.

Can somebody help me with this issue?

Thank you in advanced.

Best Regards.

Carlos Serrano Gómez.
0 Likes
2 Replies
User15886
Level 1
Level 1
Carlos - I'd just copy your modified DAVE.c file from the Dave/Generated directory and save it with a new name to your project directory.
You can then change the function name from DAVE_Init to CARLOS_Init and use that instead in your main.c file.
0 Likes
User14952
Level 1
Level 1
Welcome!
Hi! Thanks for you comment. However this solution is somehow local or temporal.
I would like to have some control of the order of the functions generated by DAVE. I would like to be able to modify the apps, generete the code (with a proper SW functions order) and continue with the SW develop of hte application.
The order of the SW functions in DAVE_init() is related with related with the order in which I added the apps in my DAVE Project. However after more than 100 apps added I realice that the order of the apps that I added is not optimus, but I image that there should be an option in DAVE to order the initialization of the apps in DAVE_Init().

Any case, thank you very much.
Carlos.
0 Likes