infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TLE4922 2Go - Firmware is not started

Beginner Beginner olsky is on a distinguished road

TLE4922 2Go - Firmware is not started

Dear Team,

just got the Speed 2Go Kit, installed software, but cannot start it, please see the screenshots.

Could you please help?

I have checked github for this software, maybe I was not using the right keywords, could I build it myself?
    Thank you
    Oleh

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-02-18 16_24_14-XMC Device_ COM3.png
Views:	2
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	3832
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-02-18 16_24_44-XMC Device_ COM3.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	3833

New Member New Member
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    grambich is on a distinguished road
    Hello,
    3 weeks ago first problems rised with the Version 1.1.
    We fixed the problem and tested on several plattforms.
    The updated version 1.2.0 will be available soon on our webpage.
    BR, Klaus Grambichler
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hello and thank you for the fast reply! looking forward to it.
    Best
    Oleh

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    jferreira will become famous soon enough
    Hi,

Check the new version, https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...6388821c8f16e8

Regards,
    Jesus
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Hi Jesusm

Thanks! It works :-) Is there the source for the sensor available? A sample for ARM Cortex would be great.

Thank you and best regards
    Oleh

Beginner Beginner
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Karthik Bala is on a distinguished road
    Hi Oleh,

What is the application for this sensor?
    Meantime, I will check if there is source code available.

Regards
    Karthik

Hi Karthik,

The use-case is to detect the speed of a toothed gear. I have a dev kit from infineon and tried the windows software, it shows good results, now I would like to try it on a custom board with arm cortex m0 mcu. Was hoping to get more samples and manuals on this sensor.

Thank you and best,
    Oleh

Beginner Beginner
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Karthik Bala is on a distinguished road
    Hi Oleh,

Thanks for the reply. We are still checking internally for source code

Regards,
    Karthik

+ Reply to Thread