Ethernet on TC234

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User16323
Level 1
Level 1
Hey, I am new on TRICORE TC234 and I want to implement communication between two TC234 with the help of ETHERNET only.

There is no help available online so am seeking yours now.

more about the problem, I want to use RJ45 as the wire between two TC234 and the message is transferred with ethernet frames. I need suggestions how to proceed and where to look for,

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
3 Replies
User16330
Level 2
Level 2
Hi,
AUrix free trichore entry toolchain comes with a "Basic Software Framework" for all its product , and also has "iLLD Driver" i.e. infineon Low level driver, these can be downloaded from Infineon.

So you can find the Ethernet Demo code in the Low level driver.
hope this helps you.

good luck
0 Likes
User16323
Level 1
Level 1
Yes vivekrsingh20 , I have already installed these two and other necessary documents from infineon regarding TC234.

I also found the Ethernet code in iLLD driver, but the problem I faced in integrating that code with eclipse, or in other words I couldn't use that Ethernet code for my project.

Thanks for your reply, can you help me further with it?
0 Likes
User16330
Level 2
Level 2
Sorry Bro, I am also new on this microcontroller, and I dont use iLLD driver so i cannot tell how to integrate it with Eclipse.

Try to look for its solution on google.
Good Luck
0 Likes