Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 113695 Discussions

• 116224 Members

• 72559 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
tsd
XMC™
1.请问我在官网上看到了,伺服电机的方案。 2.请问这个方案是否开放? 3.如果开放能获得那些资料。 Whitepaper_CoolSiC™ – The_perfect_solution_for_servo_drives_EN (infineon.com) Show More
wangchenyu
AURIX™
hi i want to use the SCR in order to reduce the power consumption , and meet some block point. please check state flow bellowing : if SW switch to SCR... Show More
yh_
XMC™
Hi,       I use the XMC4500F144K1024 chip as the main chip, and connect the TJAG download port of the slave ESP32 chip to the SPI pin of that chip. Is... Show More
IGBT
请问IGBT的工作特性按照动静态来划分的话,这两种特性各包含什么?有相关文件可以参考吗?
Ryu_849312311
Community Translations
Dear Infineon   I want to translate the following KBA, please confirm to my work.   Are the CAN FD transceivers capable of classical C... - Infineon Developer Community... Show More
aldrina
PSoC™ 6
Hi team, I wanted to confirm whether the below EVM board is compatible for CY8CPROTO-063-BLE kit. If not can you share the correct EVM board details. ... Show More
WEFRW
MOTIX™ MCU

为什么电机转不起来啊,其余设置都没问题。

kanken6174
USB superspeed peripherals
Hey all, i've been trying to get a YUV2 demo to work on the FX3's memory, so far i've successfully modified the MJPEG demo to output a 96x96 yuv2 imag... Show More
djordjevujic
AURIX™
Hello, I am investigating possibilities to use FlexRay (E-Ray) message RAM for the custom debug purposes, as FlexRay communication will not be needed.... Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
1. Whether to use ADC or comparator for counter electromotive force 2. Is it only necessary to change the pole pair number to change the motor?  smar... Show More