Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

Welcome to the Infineon Developer Community

• 111938 Discussions

• 115526 Members

• 71299 Solutions

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Sort by:
Filter by forum
Rhammad
MOTIX™ MCU
I would to know what would be an alternative to SAF-XC167CI-16F40F BB for new designs ,that does not require significant code changes. Show More
jt94093
Nor Flash
I am using S25FS256SAGNFI000 (DFN package with E-pad) and have not been able to confirm how the E-pad should be connected (am using datasheet 002-0036... Show More
cynic_bandera
PSoC™ 6
Hi. I have zero knowledge of SW. I'm a hardware engineer. Could you step by step with pictures and code examples explain how to assign PWM signals to ... Show More
SumatiGupta
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I just want to get started with writing simple code for a custom board with theCY8C4148AZI-S553, I downloaded the modustoolbox and the Eclispe... Show More
MarkusZ_76
AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Bluetooth Combos
Attached is a high level overview on Wi-Fi SKU planning and addressing world-wide regulatory compliance. Details and further information can be found ... Show More
steveB101
Legacy microcontrollers
Hello, we have used hundreds of thousands of the PMA7107XUMA1 in our products since 2013.  I did a LTB through Avnet and on that LTB i have received 3... Show More
vigneshm93
AURIX™
Knowledge Query on TriCore TC1.6.2 P and E Cores: 1. Number of pipeline stages in TC1.6.2 P core  2. Brief description of pipeline stages in TC1.6.2 P... Show More
rustos
AIROC™ Bluetooth

Hey

What chips support bluetooth classic A2DP profile and LE Audio?

/Peter

rustos
AIROC™ Bluetooth

Hey

Can i get a sample project to do a2dp sink for the CYW20820

/Peter

Osprey
USB superspeed peripherals
Unit has been in production for 6 years. Device will be listed in the Device Manager with Intel(R) 3.0 eXtensible Host controller. But has sporadic li... Show More