infineon@google+ Google+

infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No source available for "0x0" after flash write

New Member New Member Generic_Medic is on a distinguished road

No source available for "0x0" after flash write XMC4700/4800 relax v1

I've been working on a flash programm on an XMC4700/4800 relax kit v1. Mostly a bit of reading and writing.
    Originally i was convinced i had written onto an illegal address, but i checked again and it turned out to be wrong.
    The connection to the J-Link does work, but flashing or debugging results in below errors. Did i brick my board? If it is unrecoverable, how do i prevent that from happening again?

I get the error messages: "No source available for "0x0"" and:
    Error in final launch sequence
    Failed to execute MI command:
    tbreak main
    Error message from debugger back end:
    Cannot access memory at address 0x80007ea
    Failed to execute MI command:
    tbreak main
    Error message from debugger back end:

From what i have extracted from the datasheet it is in the section "Code" / "reserved" (0x00004000 ... 0x07FFFFFF)
    However i was working on the uncached flash, with base adresses on 0x0C000000 ... 0x0C1FFFFF. An overflow or a simple miss assignment doesn't seem likely.
    Last edited by Generic_Medic; Dec 3rd, 2018 at 09:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread