Toolchain for linux/mac environment

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User16082
Level 1
Level 1
Hi,

is there any AURIX TriCore toolset available for linux/mac users, or may there is plan to develop such? Currently we are working on TASKING, but this is only for Windows, this is not convenient environment for us.
0 Likes
3 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
Have you asked Tasking directly? In the past they supported Windows, Linux and Solaris.
0 Likes
User16082
Level 1
Level 1
Okay, so in conclusion, I asked TASKING directly, their toolset have support for linux environments, but not all the versions. But the problem is debugger, as Infineon's DAS supports only Windows.
0 Likes
User18504
Level 3
Level 3
Hello, I have a related question, but I don't know if this is the right topic, as my question is related to TC277 TFT Board.
I already tried to debug some code that was compiled under Windows with the Hightec IDE and it works ok, also I tried some example from Hightec IDE and they also work ok.
But now I moved my compile setup to Linux, and I tried to add the .elf generated under Linux to the Hightec IDE in Windows and debug it, but it is not working, it says that it can't find the sources for debugging.
Any ideas how to solve this?
1.Either by loading the .elf in Windows with the right links to the sources
2.Either by running the Hightec IDE or another tool under Linux in order to debug on the Evaluation Board.
0 Likes