XMC4200 pin select tool doesn't affect ADC values read by Radar GUI (Distance2GO)

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User15867
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First reply posted First question asked
3354.attach

I've changed IFI and IFQ to high gain going into ADC. However, when I load Radar GUI go into Time Domain ADC values, I still see old, low gain values. Is it because Radar GUI is hardcoded? Is it recommended to import data into Matlab and do FFT myself?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Michael_Kiessli
Employee
Employee
First like given 5 replies posted 5 sign-ins
Hi unnabi,

Do you still have issue with this? or was you able to solve it? The RadarGUI is only showing the values that are sample from ADC PIN. But the sampling depends on the actual FW and the sampling trigger. The time domain view is NOT like a simple scope view.
If you describe a bit more what kind of issues you see and what you like to archive, it might to be easier to help you.
According your question to do FFT yourself, depends also on the task you want to archive.

I hope that helps
Best Regards
Michael
0 Likes
User15867
Level 1
Level 1
5 questions asked First reply posted First question asked
Michael Kiessling wrote:
Hi unnabi,

Do you still have issue with this? or was you able to solve it? The RadarGUI is only showing the values that are sample from ADC PIN. But the sampling depends on the actual FW and the sampling trigger. The time domain view is NOT like a simple scope view.
If you describe a bit more what kind of issues you see and what you like to archive, it might to be easier to help you.
According your question to do FFT yourself, depends also on the task you want to archive.

I hope that helps
Best Regards
Michael

Infineon helped me with this problem. I changed pins as before, but instead of running debugger, I compiled a project and flashed a binary. Now, device reads correct pins and Radar GUI shows high gain values.
0 Likes