Aurix tc267d

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User16008
Level 1
Level 1
hi,
I'm new to AURIX. I've tried implementing an SPI communication using AURIX as my master.
I'm facing issues that my tasks are not getting called in mentioned time.
There are various tasks in my OSTask.c like ostask_5ms(), ostask_10ms(), ostask_20ms(), etc. and it is expected that they should be called within mentioned time i.e ostask_5ms() in 5 milliseconds .
But it is observed that all these tasks are being called after 42 to 45 sec.
Also there is no function of 42sec or 45 sec.
Can anyone help me out where the issue is?
0 Likes
2 Replies
MsMdt
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First reply posted
There is no information which OS you are using nor further explanation regarding your setup. In case you expect a wrong configuration or hardware fail as the root cause of your issue you should provide more information. In case you suspect a SW issue in the OS it would be good to contact the OS vendor or a support forum of the OS.
0 Likes
User16008
Level 1
Level 1
I am using Erika OS. I've thoroughly gone through every file which includes timer and still cant figure out where the problem is occuring.
there are functions for timers as:

SetRelAlarm(IFX_OSTASK_ALARM_10MS,50,100);

syntax is void SetRelAlarm (AlarmType AlarmID, TickType increment, TickType cycle);
is there any change i can make so as to differ TickType increment & TickType cycle value?
0 Likes