Tc27xx vadc

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
User15874
Level 1
Level 1
I am using VADC to convert A to D but result register always 0 while debugging, But in result register VF flag getting update. I am using VADC example code from AURIX library. Queue status register showing Queue is empty.
0 Likes
3 Replies
MsMdt
Employee
Employee
10 replies posted 5 replies posted First reply posted
I would say you forgot to enable the analog part of the VADC group you are using. Check bit field ANONS/ANONC of register GxARBCFG.
0 Likes
User15874
Level 1
Level 1
MMarquardt wrote:
I would say you forgot to enable the analog part of the VADC group you are using. Check bit field ANONS/ANONC of register GxARBCFG.

Thank you for your reply. We already enabled that ANONC bit. The problem is we got the code for TC27x C step microcontroller, but ours is TC277 B step. VADC Configuration is different for both, That's why conversion not happened. Now we found the solution.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Hello narayanan,

You can try the new code example project for the VADC module here: VADC training code example.
this example also comes with a tutorial, which can be found here: VADC tutorial.

Furthermore, if you are interested in other modules and you want to start programming for AURIX™, you can get the new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) here: AURIX™ Development Studio and get inspired by numerous trainings from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

If you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits
0 Likes