+ Reply to Thread

Thread: POSIF DAVE App

Beginner Beginner AndreaCan is on a distinguished road

POSIF DAVE App

I read in the forum that among the various apps of Dave is not present to configure the POSIF device.
    Why??
    Of course it is configurable using XMC_Lib, but it is certainly more convenient to use Dave App.
    Also if I make a configuration of all my devices using Dave App, then I can also create a report, print the graphic configuration (very nice). Too bad that it is not possible to do this even for POSIF.
    Why is there this lack? POSIF is an important device in motor control, why did you make this choice?

Regards
    Andrea

No Infineon employee wants to answer my question?

Andrea

New Member New Member Carlos_Almeida is on a distinguished road
    I'm also interested in this question

Carlos

New Member New Member M.Schneiders is on a distinguished road
    Me too

Markus

Why if I go to "Help -> Uninstall DAVE APP " I see an app called "GLOBAL_POSIF (4.0.14)" in the APP list:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2019-01-23 112219.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	92.5 KB
ID:	3769
    but then I do not find it in the list of app selectable in Dave?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotazione 2019-01-23 112859.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	3770

Andrea

It's nice to have this excellent assistance from Infineon!
    For months this thread is open and none of Infineon has deigned to answer.....

Andrea

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    jferreira will become famous soon enough
    Hi,

We noted your request. There will be a POSIF APP in the future but at the moment you will need to rely on the XMCLib for the configuration.
    See https://www.infineonforums.com/threa...Update-Problem for an example usage and the application note https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infine...4ed938a6a7311f

Regards,
    Jesus
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Quote Originally Posted by jferreira View Post
    There will be a POSIF APP in the future but at the moment you will need to rely on the XMCLib for the configuration
    Ok, but I would like to know why in the list of UNINSTALL APP there is a POSIF that I can uninstall? See my post #5.

Regards
    Andrea

+ Reply to Thread