New Member New Member joshrogers406 is on a distinguished road
    hello

i am josh rogers
    i am new here
    just created my account

website devlopment comapny in jaipur

Beginner Beginner Cody is on a distinguished road
    Hello, I use IRS2186.
    Can someone tell me where can get the design guide or the demo schematic for IRS2186?
    PWM = 15KHz @ Three Phase Inverter 311VDC 50A
    I found that the high low sdie IGBT module(FP75R06KE3) would be short sometime.

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Srivatsa is on a distinguished road
    Hi Cody,

General design guides are available at [URL="https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-HV_Floating_MOS_Gate_Drivers_AN978-AN-v01_00-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d462533600a40153559f7cf21200"]

and

http://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineo...53559f7cf21200

Kindly review the application note http://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineo...12b40ed1711291

Here there are ways to avoid IGBT return-on which can be causing the short.

Best regards,

Srivatsa
    Last edited by Srivatsa; Apr 11th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

Beginner Beginner Cody is on a distinguished road
    I used IRS2186 to drive FP75R06KE3.
    My svpwm output the zero vector.
    I would get the short current when high low side IGBT change state.
    Can someone tell me how to improve it?

IRS2186 HIN & LIN
    Click image for larger version

Name:	U-HIN-LIN.png
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	3932
    IRS2186 HO & LO

Name:	U-HO-LO.png
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	3933
    My Schematic

Name:	Sch.png
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	3934

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.