[SOLVED] BLDC_BC_BEMF_EXAMPLE_TLE987X problem

Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User15783
Level 1
Level 1
Hi all,
I use TLE9879-EvalKit, connect to my BLDC motor, and download the software BLDC_BC_BEMF_EXAMPLE_TLE987X, start it, the motor move a little, then stop. I check the register BDRV_CTRL1, all off the flags HSx_SUP_ERR_STS and LSx_SUP_ERR_STS are '1'.
The board is new, TLE987x_DFP version is 1.3.2. The software BLDC_BC_BEMF_EXAMPLE_TLE987X has been tested? And sure that the software is OK?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Lykaon
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hi jacko,
a possible reason is that the current limitation of your power supply is too low. Could you please increase and try again?

Best regards
0 Likes
User15783
Level 1
Level 1
Lykaon wrote:
Hi jacko,
a possible reason is that the current limitation of your power supply is too low. Could you please increase and try again?

Best regards

Hi Lykaon,
Thanks! You were right! I Increase the current limitation, it works. If I want to commutation immediately and no delay, what should I do?
0 Likes
pestadieu
Employee
Employee
Hi jacko,

The commutation patterns are defined in 'Table.c' from line 73 to 80. These patterns are passed to the register in 'BEMF.h' on line 85.

The MCMOUTS register that handles the patterns is defined in the user manual (Rev 1.4) on page 603.

Best regards
0 Likes
User15783
Level 1
Level 1
pestadieu wrote:
Hi jacko,

The commutation patterns are defined in 'Table.c' from line 73 to 80. These patterns are passed to the register in 'BEMF.h' on line 85.

The MCMOUTS register that handles the patterns is defined in the user manual (Rev 1.4) on page 603.

Best regards

Thanks! I get it.
0 Likes