Announcements

Webinar: Integrated solutions for smaller, simpler low-voltage motor control design.
Join the webinar to experience!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

MOTIX™ MCU Forum Discussions

Thai
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello, I'm buying the TLE9879 from Digikey, do they come with pre-programmed BLDC Driver? (same as the one on the Arduino shield). If not, where can I... Show More
wang1
MOTIX™ MCU
请问一下,现在使用TLE9877这款芯片,进行电机的FOC控制,但是我找不到EMO库在哪里下载?
prakashrajiah
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi,  I am using a malloc and calloc functionality for a DAQ implementation purpose. I am using TLE9893 series chip . the code compile well but seems t... Show More
prakashrajiah
MOTIX™ MCU
RTC timestamp
solved msg Solved
Hi,  I am trying to implement a RTC  timestamp in the TLE9893 series. Can you give us a idea or example source project for a basic RTC example    Than... Show More
kumarluc
MOTIX™ MCU
Hi One of my client is looking for flush door handle to drive 12V/1A motor with minimal circuitry using full bridge topology & required inbuilt LDO / ... Show More
zpANDY
MOTIX™ MCU
TLE9893新建工程生成的Config Wizard配置文件,用Config Wizard打开时提示“Cannot open file "TLE989x.svd" used in >svd/>
zpANDY
MOTIX™ MCU

TLE9893新建工程生成的Config Wizard配置文件,用Config Wizard打开时提示“Cannot open file "TLE989x.svd" used in >svd/>

Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
ADC1 or ADC2 get val has been filtered ADC1_GetChResultsmartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/MOTIX-MCU/TLE9877-ADC%E6%BB%A4%E6%B3%A2/td-p/737950 Show More
Translation_Bot
MOTIX™ MCU
Hello, everyone. TLE9879_EvalKit development board comes with the program, if in the initialization, add a long time delay, such as more than 2s, the ... Show More
rohitrawat
MOTIX™ MCU
Hey,   I'm writing to discuss an issue I'm encountering with the TLE9879QXA40 controller for sensorless FOC motor control. Specifically, I'm having tr... Show More
Forum Information

MOTIX™ MCU

The MOTIX™ MCU forum is designed for you to post your questions, comments and feedback about the famous Embedded Power ICs at anytime. Ask your technical questions or explore existing content!