Microcontroler - Multiple I/O

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi everyone, looking for some advice on a programable chip that I can use to control multiple source signals to monitor a value, then turn on or turn off depending on that signal...

E.g. A temperate single sends a signal the temp is below a defined value, then it sends a signal to turn on or off another signal....

Thanks, in advanced.
James.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Lykaon
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hi Jamesjgh,
we have several products which can cover your functional request. Nevertheless further information are necessary, i.e. how does the input signal looks like and what do you want to switch off.
Please have a look to our ePower product page.
Best regards
0 Likes
User15827
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Lykaon, I have a very similar needs as James by the looks of it. If I specify them, would it be possible for you to recommend a specific product that would best fit my needs?
0 Likes
Lykaon
Employee
Employee
First like received
Hi ReginaldG,
yes please provide your requirements
0 Likes
User22608
Level 1
Level 1
Lykaon wrote:
Hi Jamesjgh,
we have several products which can cover your functional request. Nevertheless further information are necessary, i.e. how does the input signal looks like and what do you want to switch off.
Please have a look to our ePower product page.
Best regards

Awesome, this is so helpful. I have other issues but I have ordered what I needed.
0 Likes