IDE tool for SP370 tire pressure sensor

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,
I have recently bought SP370 tire pressure sensor module from infineon. There is in-built 8051 compatible microcontroller which is fabricated inside the sensor module. I want to develop the embedded firmware code for the microcontroller.
May i know what is the software IDE tool required for programming the sensor module.

Regards,
Rajan.
0 Likes
2 Replies
GoKl_4594211
Employee
Employee
Thank you for your inquiry. As you also asked us via our support email, we will use that channel to answer to you.

To other readers of this thread: Infineon has a rather strict communication policy for the documents related to the SP370. That is necessary to protect our and your IP.

Due to our program to protect Intellectual Property (IP), samples or datasheets etc. can be provided only after the mandatory execution of a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
Therefore we recommend you to contact the responsible Field Application Engineer (FAE) at your distributor, who will consult with you on the necessary NDA. Please visit http://www.infineon.com/disti to find distributors in your area.
0 Likes
Not applicable
I also have a similar question about sp730. i know what is the software IDE tool required for programming the sensor module.?
please answer me as soon as .

Thanks
0 Likes