Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution Banner_AURIX_Security-Solution

infineon4engineers Facebook

infineon@google+ Google+

infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Monitor mode of forum make me crazy...

Beginner Beginner alexshao1978 is on a distinguished road

Monitor mode of forum make me crazy...

Every time I reply a post, I don't know whether my reply is accept by forum.
    And more I always find my reply lost.
    Can forum send a message to show my reply is acceepted by forum and just is waiting for check by moderators?
    Then I can know my reply is on checking, and will not reply again with same content.

Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    Juergen is on a distinguished road
    Hi,

I can see one thread about MISRA and that has a few replies, one from markus and a few from you. What problems exactly are you facing?

After I push "Post Quick Reply", I don't know whether my reply is accepted by forum.
    I find at least 5 reply was lost(I reply the post, but I can't find my reply in next days).
    And I don't know whether I need reply again for the same post...

Are there any problem in Quick Reply?

Administrator chipper is on a distinguished road chipper's Avatar
    Hi Alexshao - I will discuss this problem with our technical administrator; was there a certain time frame when your posts got lost or did it just happen anytime you hit the quick reply button?

Sometime I can quick reply, sometime I can't...Althought I click quist reply and I found a message that tell my reply will check by moderators, I can't find my reply next days...
    I try same reply today morning and today afternoon, I fail in this morning and success in this afternoon...Nothing changed in my computer, OS and browser.
    Are there any limitation of word number?
    Last edited by alexshao1978; Dec 12th, 2011 at 01:14 AM.

Testing quick reply

Another post to test quick reply

Hi alexshao1978, as we are not able to reproduce the issue you reported here, can you let us know what OS (Windows/Mac) and the browser (IE8, IE9, Firefox 8 etc) are you using and any other related details. This info will help us to try in a similar environment and check.

Normally I use Maxthon 1.6.7, a browser based on IE. OS is WIN7 Ultimate.
    And I have tested in IE8 of WIN7, when I failed reply in Maxthon, same time I failed in IE8.
    As Juergen first help me to find problem, he found one of my reply (About MISRA obey in MCAL) is still in thread. It is about 2-3 days after my last reply of this post, I have reply this post at least 3-5 times, and I never find my reply in post untill Juergen help me to confirm it. That is the core problem I faced.

Everytime after I reply I found this infomation:
    "alexshao1978
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. "
    And I can't find my reply in forum in later days.

+ Reply to Thread