About Aurix TC275/277 Control????

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User14776
Level 1
Level 1
Every teacher,I am a newbie.

First,now our company needs research and development to use the Aurix TC275 to join the AUTOSAR method.
After reading the Infineon website information, I am a little puzzled so need help.
The ILLD library is the ECU base driver library that generates the MC-ISAR through the configuration tool EB-tresos.
If our company uses Elektrobit AUTOSAR, use MC-ISAR directly?
If our company uses Vector's DaVinci, use the ILLD library to generate a new MCAL drives through DaVinci Configurator Pro?

Second, When not adding AUTOSAR, how to use SWFrameWoke to configure iLLD, whether more information can be opened,
it is also necessary when add AUTOSAR to develop,I need more information.

Thanks
0 Likes
2 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
The iLLD and MCAL are different packages. For AUTOSAR you need to have the MCAL package that you are looking and can use Tresos or DaVinci to configure these drivers. The SW Framework does not come with a GUI to configure. There is a demo package that you can download which gives you examples for typical usage. You can also build the project with the document option to get the Doxygen output.
0 Likes
User14776
Level 1
Level 1
cwunder wrote:
The iLLD and MCAL are different packages. For AUTOSAR you need to have the MCAL package that you are looking and can use Tresos or DaVinci to configure these drivers. The SW Framework does not come with a GUI to configure. There is a demo package that you can download which gives you examples for typical usage. You can also build the project with the document option to get the Doxygen output.

Thanks very much
0 Likes