TLF35584 INIT to NORMAL MODE

Announcements

From sunburn to sun earn – we’ve got the power! Watch our #poweringgreen videos now.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hey Guys,
I have got a problem with my PMIC eval-board. The TLF35584 supplys my µC and they comunicate via SPI. I can UNLOCK the IC turn off all the watchdogs and error Monitor and lock ist again. I try wIth DEVCTRL and DEVCTRLN to get to the NORMAL Mode but the IC goes off . there is 5V at Pin V_ref but nothing at the T1&T2 and nothing at Pin LDO_Com (QUC)

Could Somebody help me pls?
0 Likes
3 Replies
User14659
Level 1
Level 1
In case you dont want to use watchdogs and error monitoring, you can connect MPS/TM pin to high always so that watchdogs and error monitoring are disabled. The device stays in INIT state providing all the output voltages.
0 Likes
Not applicable
I did it and its working. But i would like to configure it via SPI and send it to normal mode.
Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
User16074
Level 1
Level 1
I need to verify this still but I have a similar problem and I think it is down to the differences between different versions of the chip, make sure you have the one you think you have.
0 Likes