CAP CCU42-Slice 2 Generates 2 different Interrupts

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I have 6 CAP Apps in Dave3 at my XMC4500, 4 of them are at CCU43 and 2 of them at CCU42. I am just using the period capture interrupt.

All of them works fine, except, that the CCU42-Slice 2 at generating the interrupt will generate an interrupt on CCU42_1_IRQHandler (IRQ_Hdlr_53) and CCU42_0_IRQHandler. (IRQ_Hdlr_52)
The another CAP at CCU42 is using Slice 3 and generates the interrupt at CCU42_0_IRQHandler (IRQ_Hdlr_52).
If i dont start the NVIC on NodeID 53 (for Slice 2), i will still receive the interrupt of Slice 2 at NodeID 52.
If i dont start the NodeID 52,but will start NodeID 53, i will receive the Slice 2 interrupt only on Node 53.
Starting both NVICs, i will receive interrupts from Slice 2 on both interrupt handler.

Is this a bug from the XMC4500?
Is there any solution, that i will not receive 2 different interrupts form 1 CAP ?
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
I found out now, that the problem only exists with Dave3. I also tried to make the same with Dave 4 and here the problem doesn't occur. Seems i have to configure the CAP without Dave App.
0 Likes