Programming TriCore AURIX TC2XXXX By BSL

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Dear everyone,

My english is not good ,if some words confused you ,please forgive me ,thanks all.

I am an engineer from XELTEK(China),i am trying to use our product(programmer) to program SAK-TC2XXX series muc by BSL.
Before ,i have get document help about "_AURIX_Generic_Bootstrap_Loader",But when i using it ,i met some questions.
and i do not know who i can seek help for.So,i am here.

The document "AP32272_AURIX_Generic_Bootstrap_Loader" was provided by infineon with NDA,so i think it is not good for me to show some details
on it publicly.

in fact ,i am trying to program the chip by uart,so,if you dear could do me some favor,could send emails to me ,or just reply me here.

i will appreciate if you could help and be waiting for your reply.

my email address is

zky@xeltek-cn.com

Thanks for your reading.
0 Likes
3 Replies
HANSEN
Employee
Employee
yes, there is an error in the appnotes, there is no PFLASH1 in TC23x, so how can I help you?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,Mr HANSEN

Would you please update the appnotes and Loader3 ,and then send the documents to my email address.

zky@xeltek-cn.com

Thanks
0 Likes
Not applicable
HANSEN wrote:
yes, there is an error in the appnotes, there is no PFLASH1 in TC23x, so how can I help you?

Hi,Mr HANSEN
Did you have a chance to see my latest replying to you ,i am being waiting for you help .and if possible,i will appreciate if you could do me
some favor about programminfg spec of Aurix MCU.

Thansk
0 Likes