XMC1300 initialization example without generated code or libraries

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User8683
Level 4
Level 4
First like received
Hello,

I cannot get the XMC1301 to initialize its ADC, let alone get a reading on a channel as a result of load event.

I have been pulling down examples to try to use the ADC on XMC1301 but they all have so many levels of function indirection that it makes it a mess to try to discern what is happening.
Are there any examples that show the initialization sequence of the XMC1300 style ADC in a single code block using simple register changes in order to set the system up to read a value from a single channel from a single group?
It would be prefereble if it could be done with a load event and subsequent register read.

I have looked at an example with queues, Dave CE generated code, the XMCLIB and none give straightforward examples that prevent the need to jump amongst loads of functions to understand the flow.

All the code that I have seen separates the configuration so far from the register value assignment and sets so many parameters that it is not clear what is needed to initialize in order to simply read a single channel from a single group

Thanks,

Jason
0 Likes
0 Replies