TC297 Application Kit Schematics

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,
I would like to design a new PCB with a SAK-TC297TP-128F300N BC (TC297TP128F300NBCKXUMA1). A requirement is to keep it as simple as possible.
Now my Question,
is it possible to get the schematics and board design files in (altium or allegro file format) these file are share in PDF format in AURIX documentation portal but i need these in altium and allegro file format (.schdoc, *.pcbdoc etc).
It will reduce my efforts for length matching during PCB layout and also help me to design schematics as per my system requirements and also help me to prevent the design mistake issues. 2896.attach

Regards,
Mohsin
Hardware Design Engineer
0 Likes
3 Replies
Not applicable
Please share the schematicf for this evaluation kit
KIT_AURIX_TC297_TRB

Regards Mohsin
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Mohsin,

I have same problem with you. Actually I couldn't find these pdf files in AURIX platform. How can I find it? And I agree with you maybe we should contact support about schematics and pcb layout files.

Best regards

Sümeyye
0 Likes
Not applicable
i have found some document in MyICP portal but that ducument did not support TC297 mcu as is that document it is mention starter kit manula Tricore board TC2x7 but in document i have found

2927.attach

sumeyye wrote:
Hi Mohsin,

I have same problem with you. Actually I couldn't find these pdf files in AURIX platform. How can I find it? And I agree with you maybe we should contact support about schematics and pcb layout files.

Best regards

Sümeyye
0 Likes