AURIX TC23x Standby Mode

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I’m working with the system power modes of the TC234 AURIX microcontroller.
I’m trying to get the system into Standby mode, following the steps specified at the user manual. (Chapter 8.3.2.4 – “Entering Standby Mode (ESR1 / Pin or WUT Wake-up configuration).
The problem is that most of these steps aren't as specific as they should and there are a lot of uncertainties.

Has anyone already managed to take the system to standby mode?

Here are some doubts I have about:
- There is one step that mentions the PMSWCR0.SCRCLKSEL register’s field and following the reference manual, there isn’t any field named SCRCLKSEL in PMSWCR0 register.
- “CPU frequency reduction in steps compliant to load jump constraints.” -> what “load jump constraints” means? Where could I follow those "constraints"?
- “CPU code execution is switched from Flash to PSPR RAM”. -> I’ve been reading the manual in order to find how to switch code execution from Flash to PSPR RAM and I could not find anything related with it.
- "Select the Standby RAM block via PMSWCR0.STBYRAMSEL bits” -> I haven’t found this field on the reference manual.
- “Configure pad state via PMSWCR0.TRISTREQ bit” -> -> I haven’t found this field on the reference manual.

Hope someone has same scenario as I have.
Thanks in advance,

Alejandro.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
Hi,

Can you send me the user manual and reference manual to my e-mail automotive_jobs@protonmail.com then I will have a look ?

Kind Regards.
0 Likes