TC297TA, and TC299TX.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I need the complete data sheet and reference design document of these TC297TA, and TC299TX Tri core MCU family. as we have shortlisted this for my new safety critical device.

and what is the life-cycle longevity (in production, Not recommended for new design (NRND), Obsolete)of these MCU.
if in production then is this MCU available for next 7 to 10 years?

Regards
Mohsin Nabeel
0 Likes
5 Replies
cwunder
Employee
Employee
5 likes given 50 likes received 50 solutions authored
An Infineon sales representative in your area will be able to answer the longevity questions. This is a relatively new device from Infineon so it is at the beginning of its life-cycle. In regards to documentation, this is all available on the myinfineon via the myICP portal. Here are the instructions https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Customer_%20instruction_guide_for_myICP_version_2-ATI-v02_00-...
0 Likes
Not applicable
cwunder wrote:
An Infineon sales representative in your area will be able to answer the longevity questions. This is a relatively new device from Infineon so it is at the beginning of its life-cycle. In regards to documentation, this is all available on the myinfineon via the myICP portal. Here are the instructions https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Customer_%20instruction_guide_for_myICP_version_2-ATI-v02_00-...

hi,
i have already registered and activated myicp account. i did not find any MCU document there (as show in image). or may be did not understand how to get from myicp share point portal
kindly share the procedure.

2866.attach

regards
Mohsin
0 Likes
User13290
Level 5
Level 5
First like received First solution authored
Hi Mohsin,

mohsinn wrote:
hi,
i have already registered and activated myicp account. i did not find any MCU document there (as show in image). or may be did not understand how to get from myicp share point portal
kindly share the procedure.

Following your registration you have a restricted set of permissions of what you can see. To bump your permissions you must drop a line to AURIX@infineon.com and ask to be granted access to the documentation you're after. You must provide your myICP username so they know which profile to bump.

Best regards,

Henk-Piet Glas
Principal Technical Consultant
0 Likes
User12775
Level 5
Level 5
First solution authored First like received
It is a very bizarre way to download datasheet and user manual.

I don't think they are such confident document that could not be listed at the open Infineon website.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Which manuals / datasheets are available for the Aurix family of MCUs ? I need 1) Aurix 2nd Generation TC3xx (firstly)

2) Infineon AURIX SAK-TC299TP-128F300N BC and if possible for the AURIX™ Family – TC29xT

3) Infineon AURIX SAK-TC297TX-128F300N BC

datasheets.

Can anyone send me please as an attachment here or to e-mail automovie_jobs@protonmail.com ?

Kind Regards.
0 Likes