Pspice Simulation with IR 2113

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,
I am trying to setup a half bridge simulation with IR 2113 and IPx60R125 devices.
I have a boot strap circuit and have also charged the capacitor by giving pulse to low side switch first.
The simulation however fails with overflow and convert error. This error happens right at the beginning of the simulation.
I am unable to understand what is happening and would want some pointers and help to fix this issue.
I greatly appreciate any help.
0 Likes
1 Solution
User20532
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored
Same problem here with IR2110, overflow error with pspice & cadence... I tried a lot of tweak but nothing work 😞 Do you have found a solution ? Thanks !

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
User13282
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted
The models for Infineon Power MOSFET are evaluated with SIMetrixTM-PSpice simulator.
The Infineon Power MOSFET models are tested, verified and provided in PSpice simulation code.
For the MOSFET please consult the following application note providing Information about the Simulation model: Application Note Introduction to Infineons Simulation Models for Power MOSFETs.

You should add your circuitry and the error report of your simulation about overflow and convert error to your post.
0 Likes
User20532
Level 1
Level 1
First solution authored
Same problem here with IR2110, overflow error with pspice & cadence... I tried a lot of tweak but nothing work 😞 Do you have found a solution ? Thanks !
0 Likes