DAVE eTicketing tool is online

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Dear Community,

Just to let you know that a real bug-tracking tool for DAVE and DAVE Apps (DAVE eTicketing tool) is now online. It addresses known and unfixed bugs (s/w errata), known limitations or special handling not fully documented with s/w release as well as issues identified in application. You can start to post the identified issues here instead of using forum.
Pls refer to "DAVE eTicketing introduction" for further information and how to use it.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
In reading the introduction document would you provide more clarification on what use case the eTicketing tool severs vs. the Forum.
My interpretation is that questions about error messages encountered while using DAVE will be addressed through eTicketing, and common issues, and their fixes, will go into a knowledge base.
Will the forum now be used only for questions about implementation challenges?
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Doug,

DAVE Forum is an information exchange platform for DAVE users. Whereas, eTicketing is a bug-tracking tool for DAVE and DAVE Apps where the issues and fixes should be addressed.
Users should discuss the problems encountered in the forum. Until they are identified as DAVE (Apps) bugs then can be logged into eTicketing for tracking purpose. At the same time, benefit other users.
Users also should share their application solutions/implementations in the forum.
Some useful information/hints/usage on DAVE & DAVE Apps can be entered in knowledge base.

Hope this is clear to you:)

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
User6412
Level 4
Level 4
Hello,

when I try to loging in to the eTicketing system, I get this message:

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

but I'm registered on forum!
Ok, the I tried to create a new one account, and get this:

Our records show that you have already registered under the name of Dmitry Podobedov. If you have lost your password, click here. If you would like to modify your profile, click here.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

This happened for some of the users. We have reported to developer already. Will inform you once fixed.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes
Not applicable
Dear users,

If you have registered in Forum before but unable to login to eTicket tool, pls send an email to the forum administrator by using the “Contact Us” link on the bottom of the forum page. Thanks.

Best regards,
Sophia
0 Likes