Tricore TC234x HighTec IDE demos?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
User13649
Level 1
Level 1
Hello, are there HighTec IDE demos available for tricore TC23x TFT? By "HighTec IDE demos" I mean those examples that work with HighTec development platform, which have simple ./h, ./src project structure instead of Infineon Development Environment project structure: 0_Src/0_AppSW... and etc.
I have managed to find only 4 HighTex examples( Hello Serial w/o Interrupt, Time Demo, LCD Demo), but they involve only small portion of available board modules. More specifically, I am trying to get DMA working and I have copied register commands from Infineon IDE code examples, but I can't make DMA copy one variable value to other address in single transaction mode.
Also these demos are not fully compatible with both IDEs (different types/definitions).
I also have read DMA section of TargetSpecification.pdf for this MCU, but couldn't find or come up with full instruction set to init DMA for signle transaction.

I am new to embeded programming and Aurix MCUs, so I find it difficult to learn this board just by your documentation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
User13649
Level 1
Level 1
Found error in DMA code provided above by using UART communication and Putty, I was passing virtual address to DMA, but it needs hardware address. Error was showing in DMA BLK1 error register.
0 Likes