Matlab XMC Library for Embedded Coder Problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello Community,

i have some Problems regarding the "XMC Library for Embedded Coder".

Last week I started to evaluate the "XMC Library for Embedded Coder".

If i add a GPIO_Config block to the Simulink Model and wants to configure the GPIO as Output, I get the following error message:

"Error Evaluation 'MaskCallback' callback for GPIO Config Block (mask) 'untitled GPIO Config'. 

Error while obtaining sizes from MEX S-function 'xmc4400Config' in 'untitled/GPIO Config'.

Invalid MEX-File 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\XMC Library for Embedded Coder\code\XMC_Library_Embedded_Coder\blocks\XMC4x00\XMC4400\GPIOs\Config\xmc4400Config.mexw64': Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden."

The path is correct and the MEXW64-File still exists.

Thanks for your help!

Here some additional informations:

Matlab Version 8.6.0.267246
XMC Library for Embedded Coder Version 2.0
Embedded Coder Version 6.9
Simulink Version 8.6
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
Hi Pessara,

Did you find any solution? I have also the same problem, although the program was working several months ago. Do you also use windows 10? I guess the problem comes from some missed .DLL files after windows update!

CPessara wrote:
Hello Community,

i have some Problems regarding the "XMC Library for Embedded Coder".

Last week I started to evaluate the "XMC Library for Embedded Coder".

If i add a GPIO_Config block to the Simulink Model and wants to configure the GPIO as Output, I get the following error message:

"Error Evaluation 'MaskCallback' callback for GPIO Config Block (mask) 'untitled GPIO Config'. 

Error while obtaining sizes from MEX S-function 'xmc4400Config' in 'untitled/GPIO Config'.

Invalid MEX-File 'C:\Users\XXX\Documents\MATLAB\Add-Ons\Toolboxes\XMC Library for Embedded Coder\code\XMC_Library_Embedded_Coder\blocks\XMC4x00\XMC4400\GPIOs\Config\xmc4400Config.mexw64': Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden."

The path is correct and the MEXW64-File still exists.

Thanks for your help!

Here some additional informations:

Matlab Version 8.6.0.267246
XMC Library for Embedded Coder Version 2.0
Embedded Coder Version 6.9
Simulink Version 8.6
0 Likes