Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User8620
Level 2
Level 2
Hi,

I am trying to run µc/Probe with an XMC 4200F64x256.
But it crashes all the time, when I try to run. (I have never seen something like that)

Those are the steps i did before pressing play:
1. selected the correct *.elf file.
2. switched to XMC4000 family.
3. Added a linear gauge (vertial 1)
4. Dropped one of the variables onto it.
5. Clicked the variable in the symbols manager of the vertical 1.
6. Software is running on the MCU.
7. Debugger is connected.
8. in µC / Probe it is configures as SWD and 1000khz (those are the settings in my DAVE configuration)
6. Pressed play.
7. CRASH

This is the error:

Date: 6/13/2017 1:29:43 PM

µC/Probe Version: 4.2.1.544

µC/Probe Edition: Pro

CommunicationType: SeggerJLinkSettings

Culture: en-US

SymbolFile: NULL

DotNetVersion: 4.0.30319.42000

OsMajorVersion: 6

OsMinorVersion: 2

OsPlataform: Win32NT

Error Message: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source

InnerException: NULL

StackTrace: at System.Linq.Enumerable.Any[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Micrium.Ucprobe.Modules.Docking.Screens.ViewModel.OS2.KA.Tasks.OS2_KA_Tasks_ViewModel.Start(CommunicationSettings settings, Boolean isFirstTime)
at Micrium.Ucprobe.Modules.Docking.Screens.ViewModel.OS2.KA.OS2_KA_ViewModel.Start(CommunicationSettings settings, Boolean newOS_NetCode)
at Micrium.Ucprobe.Controls.Common.ControlDispatcher.SetAwarenessScreensForStart()
at Micrium.Ucprobe.Controls.Common.ControlDispatcher.SetDispatcherForStart()
at Micrium.Ucprobe.Controls.Common.ControlDispatcher.Start()
at Micrium.Ucprobe.ApplicationSystem.Application.AppSystem.StartCollectingData()
at Micrium.Ucprobe.ApplicationSystem.Tools.CustomVersion.Infineon.Infineon_Version_Properties.CheckValue(Int32 valueToCheck)
at Micrium.Ucprobe.ApplicationSystem.Tools.CustomVersion.Infineon.Infineon_Version_Properties.Update(ControlUpdate update)
at Micrium.Ucprobe.ApplicationSystem.SymbolsManagment.SymbolsDispatcher.<>c__DisplayClass3.b__2()
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
0 Likes
1 Reply
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

Could you post the elf file and .wspx file your are using?

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes