Voltage Reference Question

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello all. Thanks for taking up your time to read my post.

I'm new to regulators and references and I'm trying to update this old circuit that uses an op-amp as a 2.5V voltage reference
by possibly using LM4040A10IDBZR, but I'm not sure if it needs to be isolated from the LM4040A10IDBZR's inputs or if it can be used as is.
Anybody have experience with this kind of set up ?

2683.attach

The above diagram shows as follows. I checked the wiring and found that it is correct. But I really don't know which procedure goes wrong.

Can anyone help me ? I am very puzzled about this question. Any of your ideas would be highly appreciated.
0 Likes
4 Replies
User13282
Level 3
Level 3
25 replies posted 10 replies posted 5 replies posted
Your target application is a precision voltage regulator. Please provide your requirements like input and output voltage level and output current. We will see how we can find a solution with Infineon devices.
0 Likes
Not applicable
wow look sooo good
thank you so much for sharing such good information
I really love it :))
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hello all. Thanks for taking up your time to read my post.

I am designing time critical application where I need time resolution in order of 100 picoseconds.

I am considering to make an ring oscillator of 20 GHz and clock from ring oscillator.

Is there IC's for it or can I implement it using XDL20-6-100 as the datasheet of http://www.kynix.com/uploadfiles/pdf65976/XDL20-6-100.pdf?

I looked at its datasheet, and the maximum frequency for system clock is about 256 MHz and external clock is 145 MHz.Datasheet

Should I look for faster device or is there any other way to build it?

I outlined a circuit according to my question.The diagram shows as follows.

2594.attach

Can anyone help me ? I am very puzzled about this question. I do need your help.
0 Likes
Not applicable
thanks for your replies. What are your ideas ? thanks a lot.
0 Likes