Not Selected

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi all,

Has anyone had a problem with transferring a DAVE project from one PC to another, and finding all the pin allocations show as 'Not Selected', on the second PC?

If I transfer the project back, the pin allocations show correctly. In other words, it's a temporary 'no show', rather than a permanent allocation deletion.

I have the latest DAVE, 4.3.2, installed on both PCs, both running Windows 7. The project is using the latest APP etc release, per Georg Huba's recent post, Apr 21st. And the issue occurs regardless of whether I do a direct copy of the entire workspace folder, from one PC to the other (via a zip file, for speed), or use the DAVE import and export facility, selecting all elements.

I don't know if relevant or not, but the first PC has 64-bit Windows, and has 'DAVE-4.3.2-64Bit' installed, and so workspace path stem is C:\Workspaces\DAVE-4.3-64Bit\.
Whereas the second PC has 32-bit Windows, and has 'DAVE-4.3.2' installed, so the workspace path stem is C:\Workspaces\DAVE-4.3\

I tried the transfer back and forth with the second PC stem as-is, and also with -64Bit\ appended, in case made a difference, it didn't.

I've searched on the Forum and google, but couldn't find anything.

It's not a major issue, it just means on the second PC, I can't do any pin re-allocations, or Solver or Generate Code runs..

Best regards,

David King
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
Hi all,

I've now resolved this issue, by deleting and then recreating the workspace on the second PC - per advice received from Jesus Ferreira at Infineon. Now I can see pin allocations on the second PC. Applies whether I manually copy the workspace folder, via zip for speed. Or use the DAVE import and export facility.

Best regards,

David
0 Likes