Failed to build RFbeam_radarKit_Ethernet project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I have an Automotive 24GHz radar development kit.

I installed Eclipse for TriCore (trycore free entry toolchain.)

Then I imported the project Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet.

I set the TOOLCHAIN_DIR_MAIN in CfgCompiler_Gnuc.mk to the my toolchain folder in my computer, and I checked the TOOL_CHAIN_MAIN is set to Gnuc.

Then I started Build Project.

Then I got 99 errors and the console shows many error message. The following is the first part of the error message.

(The 9_Make folder is emptified.)

Help me plz.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
09:31:44 **** Build of configuration Default for project Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet ****
make all
Now the make files are generated !!!
make[1]: Entering directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[2]: Entering directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[2]: Entering directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[3]: Entering directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[3]: Entering directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[4]: Entering directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
Generating the make file for: 1_SrvSw_Compilers.mk
명령 구문이 올바르지 않습니다. (<- The left Korean sentence means 'command structure is incorrect')
make[4]: *** [1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/1_SrvSw/Tricore/Compilers/1_SrvSw_Compilers.mk] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[3]: *** [1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/1_SrvSw/Tricore/Compilers/1_SrvSw_Compilers.mk] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[2]: *** [1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/1_SrvSw/Tricore/1_SrvSw_Tricore.mk] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `F:/Aurix_workspace/Infineon_RFbeam_RadarKit_Ethernet'
make[1]: *** [1_ToolEnv/0_Build/9_Make/1_SrvSw/1_SrvSw.mk] Error 2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Likes
1 Reply
User12775
Level 5
Level 5
First solution authored First like received
Otherwise, it is impossible to decrypt your Korean-mixed error messages.
0 Likes