Create a TC275 project with iLLD in tasking

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
I want to create a TC275 project with iLLD in tasking , but I do not know what to do , I did not find the relevant information about this .
How did you do that? Can someone help me ?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Not applicable
Dear Mr. Xiao,

I don't know whether you're using our TASING Lite or full edition but the workflow is identical. You need to add a software platform document to your project.
Please have a look at http://tasking.com/support/tricore/ctc_swp_user_guide_v6.1.pdf
Chapter 3 will guide you through the process of using our software platform.

Best regards,
Jan Schlemminger
0 Likes
User17451
Level 2
Level 2
10 replies posted 5 replies posted 5 questions asked
HI
I also tried it with the Guide. I could make it with TC2xx but couldn't do with TC3xx because some error happened.
I don't know whether the cause is from iLLD or from compiler.

Anyone can build in case of TC3xx ?

regards,
shimizus
0 Likes
User17628
Level 1
Level 1
Hello,

'some weird error' happened. The 'weird error' I get when I include the iLLDs into a TC387 TASKING project shows itself as the compiler spitting out TONS of messages non-stop.

To fix this (as is documented in the guide how-to-build-your-illd-application-with-tasking-vx-toolset-for-tricore, is to MAKE SURE that automatic inclusion of 'sfr' files is turned OFF in the settings.
Project Properties/C-C++ Build/C-C++ Compilere/Preprocessing/ ... 'Automatic Inclusion of '.sfr' file.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

M.
0 Likes