LIN Status Flags on TLE9877QXA40

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello!

First of all, sorry if I post in the wrong place, I didn't find an specific place for TLE Microcontrollers. I am facing a Problem, and maybe you could help me.

I try to use LIN Communication, but it doesn't work correctly. I configured everything and I get to Interrupt when I receive Information via LIN. For understanding the different steps of the data I receive, I have to work with Flags (EOFSYN and BRK), but These Flags are never set. When I read them, they are always 0.

SYNEN Bit is also enabled. Where could be the Problem? If it is more complicated than a possible easy mistake, and you need the code I wrote, I will kindly update with it!.

UPDATE: The Problem is solved. The cause was a bad configuration of BGSEL for Synch detection!. But I have a question. When Flags SYNCH and BRK are set, it means that the next Byte is the id, but when I read it at SBUF Returns me 0. What could it be?

Thank you.
Kind Regards.

Mjag
0 Likes
1 Reply
Not applicable
If i could ask for the code for LIN frame, can you share it?I am facing the similar problem, It would be great help, thanks in advance.
0 Likes