BGT24-RFB2412 Board - Transparent connector

Announcements

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User12519
Level 1
Level 1
First question asked First reply posted
Hello,

I have recently procured the BGT24-RFB12 evaluation board. I had a couple of queries as below

1. How to use the transparent connector to acquire data into a computer? If it is possible, what cable to use?
Also is there any readily available software to work with transparent connector at the PC end like the USB audio example provided?

2. What IF frequency is used in BGT24-MTR12 radar ic. Is it fixed or can it be changed?

3. Can you share FMCW generating code for this board?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Not applicable
Hi, im interested in this board too.

2. You can flash and debug your code by DAVE 4 via J-link debugger. IF frequency used to calculate speed, direction,...

3. Im looking for FMCW softwave so long too :(.
I have Sense2Go board, including BGT24MTR11 radar ic and XMC4200. I have sample code for Doppler IF in DAVE4, and code for processing data in Matlab.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Dear dheerajkc and buison1412

I face the problem as you mentioned above and I have consulted the engineer in Infineon. He said that the software for FMCW will be upgraded in the near future.

Now I have got the data via USB-audio-device using the software provided by Infineon. But I don't know how to pre-process the data because I have no idea about how to distinguish the IFI and IFQ infromation
Could you help me?
zhangzhenyuangm@gmail.com
Thank you for your reply
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi, buison1412

Can you share the sample code for Doppler IF with me? I'm looking for the code in hurry. Thank you very much!

ericwangchina1994@gmail.com

Best regards
0 Likes