Using the iLLD for TC234 MultiCAN+

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

I'm using the iLLD for TC234 MultiCAN+ and I've found that when you set up the baudrate (using the configuration structure provided by the iLLD), the final baudrate that is set up is x2.
I think that the driver is setting up wrong the BRP, TSEG1 and TSEG2 registers. Could it be?

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro.
0 Likes
3 Replies
User16898
Level 4
Level 4
which version of iLLD are u using?

I encountered the same problem and, in my case, updating ILLD helps.
0 Likes
teoBits
Employee
Employee
5 sign-ins 100 replies posted 50 replies posted
Hello a.montesinos ,

You can try to take a look at the code example project for the MultiCAN+ module here: MultiCAN+ training code example.
this example also comes with a tutorial, which can be found here: MultiCAN+ tutorial.

If you are interested in other modules and you want to start programming for AURIX™, you can get the new Integrated Development Environment (IDE) here: AURIX™ Development Studio and get inspired by numerous trainings from here: AURIX™ Trainings.

If you are not familiar with Eclipse based IDE’s checkout the Getting Started guide!

Hope it helps,
teoBits
0 Likes
User18294
Level 1
Level 1
>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm using the iLLD for TC234 MultiCAN+ and I've found that when you set up the baudrate (using the configuration structure provided by the iLLD), the final baudrate that is set up is x2.
>>I think that the driver is setting up wrong the BRP, TSEG1 and TSEG2 registers. Could it be?
>>
>>Thanks in advance.

>>Alejandro.

Hi,

I've encounter the same problem with double baudrate as set. After calling IfxScuCcu_ActInit() right before initialization of CAN I've manage to solve the problem. Hope that works for you.
And btw I'm working on TC222 with iLLD v1.0 library.

BR, Žiga
0 Likes