infineon4engi@twitter infineon4engineers infineon@linkedin infineon@youtube
twitter Facebook Linkedin Youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diagnostics Monitor Mode

Diagnostics Monitor Mode

Hi there,

I am writing a bootloader for the XMC4800 that resides in PRAM. To do that I copy the binary code of my application to the PRAM at adress 0x1FFE8000. That works fine.
    Then I copy the ABM header to the end of the PRAM, and here comes my first question. In the manual it says, that the header has to be placed in the last 32 bytes of PSRAM,
    but the header consists of 5 32bit words and that makes only 20 bytes. So where to place it? The end of PRAM is 0x1FFFFFFF minus 32 bytes is 0x1FFFFFE0 and
    minus 20 bytes is 0x1FFFFFEC. The figure 27-5 in the manual sugests that 0x1FFFFFEC should be right.
    I tried both but my PRAM code is not executed. Now I read in the manual, that the SSW writes trace and error codes to a register called SCU_TSW0 and that this register is mirrored
    to the TCU (Test Control unit) but I could not figure out how to access and read that.
    I run all that on a XMC4800 Relax Kit and I have both DAVE4 and Keil MDK at hand.
    Anyone can help me?

Matthias

New Member New Member Jade Zhang is on a distinguished road
    Hi Matmik,
    Have you solved this problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Disclaimer

All content and materials on this site are provided “as is“. Infineon makes no warranties or representations with regard to this content and these materials of any kind, whether express or implied, including without limitation, warranties or representations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement of any third party intellectual property right. No license, whether express or implied, is granted by Infineon. Use of the information on this site may require a license from a third party, or a license from Infineon.

Infineon accepts no liability for the content and materials on this site being accurate, complete or up- to-date or for the contents of external links. Infineon distances itself expressly from the contents of the linked pages, over the structure of which Infineon has no control.

Content on this site may contain or be subject to specific guidelines or limitations on use. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Usage Terms of the site; third parties using this content agree to abide by any limitations or guidelines and to comply with the Usage Terms of this site. Infineon reserves the right to make corrections, deletions, modifications, enhancements, improvements and other changes to the content and materials, its products, programs and services at any time or to move or discontinue any content, products, programs, or services without notice.