GPDMA - Source transaction complete interrupt if source is a peripheral

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to enable source transaction complete interrupt for the GPDMA module (XMC4400), if the source is a peripheral and destination is memory. Memory transfers don't have transaction "levels" but there's nothing that seems to prohibit source to fetch data through transactions and then buffer them in a FIFO to be sent out as AHB transfers to memory.

Best regards,
Andrey
0 Likes
4 Replies
Not applicable
agrus wrote:
Hi all,

I was wondering if it is possible to enable source transaction complete interrupt for the GPDMA module (XMC4400), if the source is a peripheral and destination is memory. Memory transfers don't have transaction "levels" but there's nothing that seems to prohibit source to fetch data through transactions and then buffer them in a FIFO to be sent out as AHB transfers to memory.

Best regards,
Andrey

I have same question about DMA,I want to sample data on any port with 8_bit,but I don't know how to config the DMA, Could you please give me a solution?
0 Likes
jferreira
Employee
Employee
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First like received
Hi,

You can do but the event will signal that the last data has been taken from source (and stored in the FIFO) but it does not mean that is available in the destination.

Regards,
Jesus
0 Likes
User12775
Level 5
Level 5
First solution authored First like received
Which XMC4 are you using?
0 Likes
Not applicable
xmc4500 relax kit board,I have already solve the problem thanks!
0 Likes