Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hi,

I am using DAVE 4.2.4.
After downloading the latest APP and LIB from Infineon web, and tried to update in the DAVE, I always face a problem showed in the following screen.
1974.attach

Any suggestion?

Regards,
Ming
0 Likes
5 Replies
Not applicable
Hi Ming,

From the picture, it seems that your path for the local update site is no longer active.
In this case, you can remove the update site path in the following:
1. Windows -> Preferences : This opens up a Preferences Dialog
2. DAVE -> Library Manager -> Library Update Sites:
-> Remove the path that is no longer valid.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Daryl,

You are correct and I can update the APPs now.
By the way, do you know the original firmware code in the XMC4500 relax kit shipped to customer is the web server application or a blinking LED application? From where I can down load it?

Thank you for the help!
Ming
0 Likes
Not applicable
HI Ming,

From the DAVE IDE:
- Goto Help -> Install DAVE APP/Example/Device Library..
- In the open Dialog "Library Manager Wizard", select DAVE Site "Work With: DAVE Project Library Manager"

Alternatively, you can download the projects from http://www.infineon.com/cms/en/product/promopages/aim-mc/dave_downloads.html

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Daryl,

It is good to find out this download link.

I recently got a xmc4500 relax kit but so far not successfully running the webserver application preloaded in the board( I assume it is a web server application unless I am wrong).
I setup the static IP in PC with 192.168.0.40 and 255 for the masks, a crossed RJ45 cable used between the kit and PC; With ping 192.168.0.10 in the cmd line screen, I alway see the unreachable response.

The board only shows the LED and button function working.

Do I really need to run DAVE and reprogram this board with the project you mentioned?

I read the readme file from this project again and I can't see any thing wrong that what I did.

Any suggestion?

Thanks again,
Ming
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi Ming,

To be sure, I recommend that you reprogram the board. 🙂

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes