infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

Dave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Default Handler disrupting FreeRTOS program

New Member New Member adriano_m will become famous soon enough
    Update:

After upgrading to DAVE 4.2.4 and rebuilding the apps and the application the bug is gone: the application works as intended.

My advice to anyone using DAVE is to upgrade ASAP

best regards,
    Adriano,

New Member New Member Fretar is on a distinguished road
    Old thread but i have the similar problem using XMC4300. The programm stucks at the Default_Handler. In my case at the VADC0_G1_3_IRQHandler.
    I don't use any ADC but as some of you wrote the problem can be somewhere else. Could anyone provide me some hints how to solve this?

Thanks

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    jferreira will become famous soon enough
    Hi,

Could you add to your project the CPU_CTRL_XMC4 APP and enable hardfault debugging support in the "Exception Settings"?
    If the program generates a fault, the debugger will break the execution and we can investigate the possible root cause after looking to the _CFSR variable.

Regards,
    Jesus
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

New Member New Member Fretar is on a distinguished road
    Thank you Jesus.
    It is an INVPC-Event which causes that Problem "Invalid PC load Usage Fault. Seems to happen sometimes when i use sprintf() function. I will check that in detail now.

Advanced Advanced
    Infineon Employee
    Infineon Employee
    jferreira will become famous soon enough
    Hi,

If the destination string of sprintf is a local variable, you maybe running out of stack.

Regards,
    Jesus
    The views expressed here are my personal opinions, have not been reviewed or authorized by Infineon and do not necessarily represent the views of Infineon.

+ Reply to Thread