XMClib SDMMC example

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Not applicable
Hello,

is there any example on how to use the SDMMC module of the XMC Peripheral Library? Or is there any app planned in the near future?

Thanks in advance!
0 Likes
6 Replies
Not applicable
Hi,

Yes, an LLD example using the SDMMC is in the works and likely to be released in the next quarterly DAVE update planned in Feb.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
May I know if it is not available? Has it been tested with XMC4500?
0 Likes
Not applicable
HI,

Yes, there is an SDMMC_BLOCK APP (beta version) released in Feb. It is available in the latest version DAVE.

In the APP Help documentation, you can refer to the Section "Usage". There are 2 examples provided in this section and is made using XMC4500 hexagon board with HMI interface card.
Try it today! 🙂

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes
Not applicable
In this example FATFS_EXAMPLE_XMC47 and furthermore in the file sdmmc_block_private_sd.c and in the comment (line 2191 -2195), it reads

/*
* The internal clock should be disabled before
* updating frequency clock select (Please see
* section 2.2.14 -> Clock Control Register)
*/

In which document can I find this section? Besides, the reference manual of XMC4500 and XMC4700 seems to be slightly different about SDMMC. Why is it like that?
0 Likes
Not applicable
I wish to get an answer, please.
0 Likes
Not applicable
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Please ignore the comment, it was intended for internal developers and was to be removed for the released APP.
You do not need to make any changes to the code.

Regards,
Daryl
0 Likes