infineon4engineers Facebook

infineon@google+ Google+

infineon@linkedin linkedin

infineon4engi@twitter twitter

infineon@youtube youtube

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to set the working mode with SICI interface of TLI4970,such as TLI4970D025T5?

Beginner Beginner lsj306 is on a distinguished road

How to set the working mode with SICI interface of TLI4970,such as TLI4970D025T5?

I want to use it in my design,but the datasheet of TLI4970D025T5 doesn't give the programing ways of its EEPROM which is essential for seting the working mode of TLI4970D025T5.Instead,the datasheet only refers to a TLI4970 programing guide which can't be found in infineon's website and anywhere.So I have the question how could we use it if we don't know how to program it,or if we must buy the EVM board.Thank you.

Beginner Beginner lsj306 is on a distinguished road
    Thank you for the help from indineon's supporter,I have get the needing datasheet.But I have a new question that,as the maxiam bandwidth of TLI4970D025T5 is 18KHZ,if this means the motor's driving frequency of control PWM must less than 18khz at least,otherwise the sampled current wave will decay soon and can't get a sample?Thank you.

Intermediate Intermediate forix is on a distinguished road
    The bandwidth of the current measurement path is typical 18kHz at signal amplitude of -3dB cutoff, which means a sinusoidal input signal is already attenuated to 70.7%. See also the bode plots of different filter settings in section Filter Settings.

Topmilano
    mmm, i have to study..

Viktor_7
    Quote Originally Posted by lsj306 View Post
    Thank you for the help from indineon's supporter,I have get the needing datasheet.
    Hello! Share with me, please?

hevesitv
    Quote Originally Posted by lsj306 View Post
    Thank you for the help from indineon's supporter,I have get the needing datasheet.
    Hello!
    Share with me too, please? Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread