How to set the working mode with SICI interface of TLI4970,such as TLI4970D025T5?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
User8337
Level 3
Level 3
I want to use it in my design,but the datasheet of TLI4970D025T5 doesn't give the programing ways of its EEPROM which is essential for seting the working mode of TLI4970D025T5.Instead,the datasheet only refers to a TLI4970 programing guide which can't be found in infineon's website and anywhere.So I have the question how could we use it if we don't know how to program it,or if we must buy the EVM board.Thank you.
0 Likes
5 Replies
User8337
Level 3
Level 3
Thank you for the help from indineon's supporter,I have get the needing datasheet.But I have a new question that,as the maxiam bandwidth of TLI4970D025T5 is 18KHZ,if this means the motor's driving frequency of control PWM must less than 18khz at least,otherwise the sampled current wave will decay soon and can't get a sample?Thank you.
0 Likes
User270
Level 5
Level 5
5 solutions authored First solution authored
The bandwidth of the current measurement path is typical 18kHz at signal amplitude of -3dB cutoff, which means a sinusoidal input signal is already attenuated to 70.7%. See also the bode plots of different filter settings in section Filter Settings.
0 Likes
Not applicable
mmm, i have to study..
0 Likes
Not applicable
lsj306 wrote:
Thank you for the help from indineon's supporter,I have get the needing datasheet.

Hello! Share with me, please?
0 Likes
Not applicable
lsj306 wrote:
Thank you for the help from indineon's supporter,I have get the needing datasheet.

Hello!
Share with me too, please? Thank you.
0 Likes